Re: Complete download disc for my Laptop

On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 10:57 -0400, Pat Swayne wrote:
> True enough, but just by installing Fedora, you get access to a lot of
> repositories of software out there, and there is software for playing
> MP3's. It didn't take me long at all to get them playing on my notebook.

Since the OP asked about "complete download disc", I assumed downloads
after the install were either impossible, or nice to avoid.

Yeah, plenty of ways to get that all working with downloads after the
install. None that I know of on one disc. Perhaps Mythdora?

Chris