Re: Complete download disc for my Laptop

The main problem with Fedora (or any other distro) and laptops is support for the video. If it supports your video, then everything else will work fine.
Go to this site:
http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options#formats
And download the appropriate DVD image (32 or 64 bit), burn it to a DVD, and try installing it on your laptop.
And if it works, there will be software in the package that plays MP3's.
-- Pat
ps. I have Fedora running on an older Dell notebook. That particular notebook has a changeable video card, and I had to take out the original card an put in a Nvidia card to get it to work.