Re: Complete download disc for my Laptop

On 06/04/12 13:57, John Kearney wrote:
I am in need of securing a complete Fedora 16 disc with all neccsary for
pictures, videos, and music play and storage. Where can I go.

You can try:
Use a release Fedora Live CD,
of whichever flavour you like:
https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora

Pleas *don't* click on Alpha.
I surmise from this email,
you are new to Fedora and possibly Linux.

If you are living somewhere that doesn't dignify
software patents. You can use a utility like
autoplus, fedorautils, easylife to add the extra functionality.

If you live somewhere software patents are seen as legitimate.
Go to http://www.fluendo.com/ and purchase, whatever functionality
required to cover thy posterior in legal paper trail.

--
Regards,
Frank