Can not install Fedora 16 on Dell Latitude D620

I have downloaded several flavours of Fedora 16 and burned DVD/CDs. When I try to boot from the CD/DVD on my Dell Latitude D620 I get the first caracter based message that it will start Fedora in xx seconds. Then the text dissapears and after a while two lines with some kind of bars pops up, and that is all.

If I put the same CD/DVD into another PC (a desktop) it boots up from the CD/DVD and all works as expected.

Is the Dell D620 laptop not supported for Fedora? I would appreciate any help.

Regards
Ole