GNOME 3 Freezing

For some reason, Fedora freezes after an unspecified amount of time. I'm
able to move the mouse but everything else is unresponsive. So I just
switch to console <CTRL>+<ALT>+<F2> and use "killall -s HUP gnome-shell"
in root shell (#). Haven't tested any of the other Desktop managers but
I'm pretty sure this is the only one.

--
                Sending sensitive information? Use PGP?
                  Then grab my public key available @