Toshiba Satellite WiFi Driver issue

Hi,

I've seen some posts on forums regarding this (or something like it) but I can't see any resolution.

Model is L455D-S5976.

I can't seem to get the WiFi card to work.  I upgraded to F16 from F14 to see if that would work.

I see the orange/red light on for WiFi but I can't seem to get it to be recognized in Fedora. Fn-8 key doesn't help. It seems to be on but can't join because there is no Wireless network capabilities. The wired network works fine.

I went sniffing around fro drivers but I can't seem to find anything.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Best,
William