Can't Network Out

      I just installed the latest version on Fedora 14 on my laptop
(Dell Latitude D531 w/ AMD Turion 64 X2) so I can try a different OS. I
first tried the x64 version. It installed well, but it refused to grab
an IP address from my ISP (IPv4). I even tried to issue a manual IPv4
address, reboot, and try again to no avail. However, I installed the
32-bit version onto a spare HDD, and I can connect automatically without
touching a configuration. Anyone have an idea why the 64-bit version
would become this aggravating?

Thanks,

Dexter