Re: lenovo t510 brightness issue [was: laptop Digest, Vol 55, Issue 11]

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 01:15 +0200, Eran Arad wrote:
> No good.
> Indeed  it does not matter if it is a new file or part of the keyboard
> conf.
> In both cases the addition listed below caused a freeze of the X
> session (during start up,
> the machine froze, not reaching the login prompt).
> So I had to return the original situation, and the problem is still
> open:
>
> How can you work with FC14 on lenovo T510, on battery, without having
> uncontrollable and
> unreadable low luminosity?
>
> Thanks,
> Eran

Hi Eran,

Surprisingly I haven't heard folks complain of this one around. There
are a few things you can try:

1. look up the f14 common bugs
2. try #fedora, folks there are generally up to date with ongoing
issues.
3. search bugzilla for an existing bug.

Thanks,
regards,