Q: which package contains laptop mode tools?

Hello :-)

I accidentally erased /etc/laptop-mode. Can I get it back by re-installing a certain package? If so, which one would that be? If not, what other options do I have?

Want the whole story?

Being confused by a number of forum posts out on the internet, I dared to install laptop-mode-tools-x.y.rpm from the laptop mode tools' homepage. After installation, I noticed that FC 10 obviously has laptop mode tools already integrated - there was a folder /etc/laptop-mode with timestamps of "some time ago". One fresh subfolder /etc/laptop-mode/conf.d had a timestamp some seconds ago, this obviously had been created by installation of the RPM from the LM tools homepage.

Silly me simply uninstalled the LM RPM. With it, the whole folder /etc/laptop-mode went to nirvana(tm)... :-(

Hints:
-