Brightness keys not working anymore

Hi,

I've just upgraded do Rawhide (32 bit) on my Toshiba Satellite A200. Everything seems to be ok, except the brightness keys, which don't work anymore. The other Fn keys are ok, I'm having problems only with Fn-F6 and Fn-F7. Tested them with xev and can't see any event when pressing them. I can't find any keyboard shortcut to do this from the Gnome options.

Any ideas how to fix this? I hope that writing shell scripts to manipulate /proc/acpi won't be needed :) Thanks in advance!