Sound on laptop docking station

Hey all,

Does anybody out there on these three lists know how to get Fedora to reroute the sound from my laptop's speakers to the line out on the docking station to which the laptop is connected? I'm using a Dell Latitude C640 with a Dell C Dock II. The other outputs are software activated usually, but the signals still come from the laptop's integrated sound card (i.e. there is no actual sound hardware installed in the docking station).

Thanks,
William