Compiz problem on ThinkPad R50 + ATI Mobility Radeon 9000

Hi,

I just installed Fedora 7 on my laptop.

When I enable the Desktop Effects (switch to compiz) everything works fine except that about 1/4 of the desktop on the right side gets cut off. I can still move windows over that area, but the desktop does not extend over that area (background and bars).

I'm running with a 32MB ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 card at 1400x1040.

Is this a known issue? Has anybody else experienced it? Is there a fix?

Thanks,
-Nikolay