Re: Upcoming Fedora kernel workflow changes

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:26 PM Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:21 PM Jeremy Cline <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 2020-03-11 at 12:58 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:

> > > This looks like it will completely remove the need for
> > > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jwboyer/fedora.git
> > >
> > > Is that correct?  (Please let it be correct.)
> > >

> > Eventually, yes. To start with we're just going to do Rawhide this
> > way, but assuming things go well handling stable releases the same way
> > should be straight-forward.
>
> Great.  Please let me know when I can stop generating that tree.

So, that tree is now officially stopped for the rawhide branch.  The
changes in the NVR broke the script that explodes and rebuilds it, and
I'm not going to invest any time to fix it.  I'll keep it running for
the stable branches until those are converted too.

josh