proper debuginfo for embedded vDSO

Hi,

The kernel still doesn't have 100% parallel debuginfo because we can't update
the vDSO binary embedded in the the image. I'd like to see about updating
debugedit to be smart enough to do the recalculation of the buildid for both
the vmlinux and the embedded vDSO.

I'd like to avoid too tight a coupling between the kernel and debugedit
so if we want/need to change how the vDSO is generated it won't break too
many things. My idea is to stick the location of the vDSO in an ELF note
so debugedit knows where to look. As long as the kernel can generate this
section correctly, debugedit can find the embedded build-id and update
accordingly.

Obviously this would need approval from a wider audience but I'm looking
to get some early feedback before I spend too much time prototyping
something that has no chance of going anywhere.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Laura