Re: Distro kernel update

Something that Josh didn't mention that should probably be brought
up is one of the changes we've made internally in the fedora kernel team.

Until recently, things were generally a free-for-all, where we'd all
be committing to all branches, with no specific focus. It worked
for the most part for all the previous years, but there have been
occasions where we've had people duplicating work, and treading on toes
by committing to the same branches etc.

Going forward, we've decided that each month, each of us will be
responsible for a specific release.  As well as having a focused
goal to be working on for the month, it hopefully allows us all
to not feel quite so buried by looking at the big picture all the time.

You can see who is the 'go to guy' for a specific release at any
time by reading https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kernel

For the most part, you'll only need to know this for mailing patches.
All other discussion should be happening either here, or upstream.

	Dave