Heads up: Rawhide builds currently failing openQA gating

Hey, folks. If you have a Rawhide update stuck in openQA gating - we're
aware of the issue. A KDE package was prematurely rebuilt against kf6
before https://pagure.io/fedora-kde/SIG/issue/399 was sorted out, and
this ultimately triggers file conflicts which prevents dnf update from
working in the KDE tests (and prevents the KDE live image build
working), which usually results in the tests failing in the
_advisory_post check that the update was actually installed (because it
wasn't).

The KDE team is working on fixing this, there are several builds
pending which they hope should resolve all kf6 file conflicts and allow
tests to succeed again. If this doesn't work we'll just untag the
offending build (kde-partitionmanager) until the conflicts can be fully
sorted out. Once we have a resolution I will be re-running failed
tests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA