Re: Dolphin cannot paste file into directory

On 7/11/22 1:56 PM, Patrick Boutilier wrote:

On 7/11/22 12:15, Emmett Culley wrote:
On 7/5/22 6:00 PM, Emmett Culley wrote:
Wayland doesn't seem to be totally ready for primetime so I us X11.

I just updated my worksation to the latest, which included a lot of KDE and plasma update, But Dolphin still doesn't show a paste option.

Howver I just found that if I select coopy for a directory, the Paste one directory option does show up in the context menu.

Copyq contains the same info as for a file, so now I am pretty convinced it isn't copyQ that is the problem.

Since no one else seemse to be seeing this I have to assume it is a configuration issue.  And I have no idea at this point where to look. Especially as pasting a copied directory does work.

Emmett