Some thoughts / feedback about the Fedora KDE Spin

Hello!

I have been trying out Fedora these past days and, since I pretty much like KDE / Plasma, I have installed the KDE spin. I mainly have some gripes about the default package selection on the Spin, which I will list below. I do not intend this to be a rant or something like that, and most of these thoughts are probably just personal preferences, but I thought it may be helpful to have some feedback from a newcomer's standpoint.

Browser selection:
There are three browsers installed by default: Firefox, Falkon and Konqueror. I honestly think this is too much for a default selection. Firefox is a given, of course, but Konqueror and Falkon should not be there. IMHO, Falkon is still still a young project and Konqueror is a... let's call it "ancient" browser/file manager. I personally think both of them are the typical software which people actually know about and install on their own.

Software management: both dnfdragora and Discover are present. I find this confusing and I do not know if there is any technical reason behind why there are two different graphical software management tools present by default, alongside the command-line options, and Discover's update applet on the taskbar. By comparison, the gnome edition only has the Software store.

Office suite: I want to believe that LibreOffice is more used than the Calligra suite. I'd rather prefer to find no Office suite installed by default and choose either of them.

K3b: I think disc burning tools should not be present by default anymore, since it's increasingly hard to find modern desktops/laptops with CD/DVD writers.

Kwrite and Kate: I think this is more of a KDE "too many applications" issue, but I would rather expect to have both Kwrite and Kate present by default, (or better, just Kate)

Multimedia: This is purely personal but I would rather see VLC as a sensible default instead of Dragon Player.

Printing tools: I see that there is printing support, but there I could not find a scanning application (Skanlite comes to mind). The gnome workstation edition has a scanner application by default.

Complementary tools:
I find it weird there are tools such as:

Krusader, but not a diff tool (such as Kompare)

Kgpg, but not Kleopatra (cert/key management)

I honestly think the KDE spin is "too much" when compared to the default workstation/gnome edition, which is actually very minimalist and curated when it comes to default software selection, and it makes me think the KDE spin is a second-class citizen.

Again, I do not intend this to be a rant, but instead to be helpful feedback. I would like to hear anyone's thoughts about this and I am open to criticism!

Regards,
Samuel