konqueror

I have continued to use konqueror instead of dolphin because I can use profiles to have it start up connected to a remote server on specific directories.  Now, it seems that that is no longer working since updating to Fedora 26.  If I start it as from a command line or from a desktop object it ignores the profile option and opens as a web browser.

At least it still opens as a file manager if I make konqueror the default file manager and click on a directory object, like in folder view.

Any suggest on how I can get the profile functionality back?  Is there another app I can use?

Will you please quit trying to force me to use "your way".  I have been running and managing RH distributions since RH 4 and I don't need anyone telling me how to use the tools.  Which were great, BTW.  At least until this release.

Please continue finding a ways to make it difficult for noobs to hurt themselves, but in a way that doesn't effect those of us that know how to use the system.  I have not been able to be productive since the update to Fedora 26, as I keep running into changes like this and like preventing kwrite from running as root.

Look, I know these changes are/were well intended, but that doesn't change the fact that tried and true methods suddenly, without warning, stopped working.

KDE is a GUI, and it should work like a GUI for all users and admins.  If you hate GUIs for system management, let that be your problem, not mine or other's like me.

Emmett