Re: ksnapshot slightly broken in Plasma 5.9.3?

Reindl Harald ha scritto:

> Am 04.03.2017 um 21:50 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
>> Reindl Harald ha scritto:

>>> projects like KDE *really* should introduce rules that shitty application
>>> names which don't give anybody a clue about what the applications is supposed
>>> to do are prohibited, especially when consider ot replace knowen and logical
>>> named ones
>>
>> You don't need to know the name of an application which pop ups when you press
>> "Print".
>
> but i need to know it when i have to fix existing setups whre "print" after
> update don't work - there are people who don#t reinstall their machines and
> profiles for many years

Did it happen to you that print does not work after replacing KSnapshot with
Spectacle?

>> Apart from this, please don't use  "shitty" and "idiotic" anymore here, even
>> if referred to a name. This is just an opinion and it may likely not be
>> generally shared
>
> since it's an opionion it *does not need* to be shared because thats the
> nature of opinions and *no* i do not write a 500 lines large parapgraph when a
> simpel word clearly describes my opinion - otherwise i would have become a
> politican and not a IT guy

You don't need 500 lines paragraph and this has nothing to do with politics
and not even with "politically correct". This is a more basic level, and I
don't get why it's difficult to understand it. Anyway, it was tried already
and I don't need to understand it, there are rules for that.

--
Luigi