Re: missing ark contextmenues in Konqueror

Am 20.01.2017 um 18:44 schrieb Sérgio Basto:
Reindl Harald , please watch your language and please try to
be politically correct. Also you may write to me, off the list, when
you are angry.

political correctness don't fix the issues of a wild mix of KDE4/KDE5 we suffer from the moment Fedora 22 was released with a at that moment nearly unusable KDE desktop and with every update since then some things get better and randomly things which still worked start to get broken

frankly if that mess starts again with KDE6 or KF6 (don't care how it is called) i am done with a "full featured desktop" and just nstall something like openbox or whatever works at that time with wayland