Upgrading to F25 (soon to be alpha)

Hi,
	I have updated my laptop to F25 (soon to be alpha) using the dnf plugin,
the process was smooth and uneventful. All seems to work with some small
exceptions that seem to be related:

1) Plasma takes some time to show, I use two displays and the first shows
immediately, as usual, but the second takes more than a minute to show. When
it shows it is complete, the problem is the delay. The panel again takes some
minutes to show, as soon as it shows it works normally.

2) The applications saved in a session, like dolphin, take a long time (again
several minutes) to be responsive. As soon as they are responsive they work as
usual. For some reason this does not affect konsole.

3) For qt based applications (I tried lyx, texstudio, calligra stage and
kmail) to open a file File->Open takes more than a minute (several minutes
sometimes). When the dialogue shows the everything proceeds normally.

An example of case 3) is to attach a file to this message. If I drag and drop
a file from dolphin to the window that I have used to compose the message the
insertion is immediate. If on the other hand I use the menu "Attach->Attach
File" it takes several minutes until the file chooser shows, and then
everything works at normal pace.

The reason to report this bug here is because the pattern seems related with
qt and the interaction with file dialogues, as other dialogues seems to be OK.

FWIW I tried the last kernel that I have used in F24 (4.7.2) and the result is
the same.

Any help is appreciated. :-)
--
José Abílio