Show launcher when not running - Broken?

I've updated to the latest in kde-testing.

I run "libreoffice" and then right click on the instance in the panel and pick "Show a
launcher when not running".  I then exit "libreoffice" and sure enough a launcher appears
on the panel.  I click on the launcher and liberoffice starts and then I exit and the
launcher reappears.

However, if I click on the launcher and then select one of the calc documents that are
displayed the calc document is brought up but the launcher does not return to the panel.
Previously, when a calc or writer document is selected the launcher reappears.

The only way to get the launcher back on the panel is to start it again from the command line.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Seems like a bug, but don't know what component to file against.

--
You're Welcome Zachary Quinto