Sound hardware support

It happened on reboot after regular update of Rawhide this morning: No more audio output than dummy - on a system I installed a four days ago and till today having been working noby to describe than excellently evenly together with a lot of proprietary driven periphery (Eaton UPS, Canon colour laser demanding UFRII printer language, Epson photo scanner, WebPAMPRO-managed SAS-RAID with PMC Sierra chip)! I could just recognize a somehow cryptic info on the later shutdown screen that reported system's difficulties with interrupt 16.
My machine is a self-assembled one with a FX6300 on an original (no R2) Sabertooth FX990 just operating the inbuilt Realtek sound chip ALC892 only connected for analog stereo output - nothing that exotic I think.
Another bug within that is the reaction to the reboot button in Plasma suddenly just acting as logout so afterwords on login screen I had to call reboot once more.
As I have read in Fedora forums there seem to appear sudden problems with audio on former editions of Fedora (at least on V.24), too, and few month ago though happened on a kernel older a lot I littered Centos because of quite a similar event. But especially with KDE I see Fedora 25 presenting itself the very best OS I've ever tried out, so I don' want to miss it and I hope for tomorrow morning's or at least one of the next updates getting that fault corrected.
I couldn't find out how to report a bug more directly towards Rawhide's maintainers but i strongly hope for finding this message it's best way ,,,