Re: [KDE] Re: KDE missing icons after last update

Dear Rex,
to add few details also most of the icons in the system settings are
missing (it shows only 6 out of 29: Search, Applications, Online
Accounts, Device Actions, KDE Connect and Systemd).

Removing the cache of the icons and rebuilding the configuration didn't help.

Let me know if I can look at something usefull to find out the problem

Walter