Re: Proper way to configure HiDPI font & icon scaling?

Dave requested that I paste this in response:

[20:30] <d_ed> can someone reply to an email on fedora-kde titled "Re: Proper
way to configure HiDPI font & icon scaling?"  for me and say "Dave says
https://paste.kde.org/pbmp967au";
[20:30] <d_ed> I got linked, but I don't want to sign up to yet another
mailing list (sorry!)