Trouble downloading email using akonadi sqlite3 driver (100 messages limit)

Hi,
  I am using Fedora 24 with the latest updates.

I decided to try kmail again in this computer. I have erased the previous data, since it corresponds to imap accounts. And I have started again to add all the missing accounts.

In the process I found out that the default driver is now sqlite3, the spec file even says that so this is not a surprise. :-)

My problem is that for some imap folders I have to restart the akonadi server because it loads 100 (exactly 100 messages, not more and not less) and then it stops. The only way to proceed is to restart the akonadi server again and it will process another 100 messages and the stop.

This does not happens for every folder, only for some, but for those the only way to work is to load 100 each time and that can be extremely boring for large folders.

Any help to solve this issue or at least to temporarily to increase the 100 messages limit?

I tried to find any documentation on how to do this but I failed. :-(

Regards,
--
José Matos