code of conduct reminder

The fedora kde sig discussed the matter of fostering high-quality community
interactions in today's irc meeting, and decided to act as follows:

* Add references/reminders to fedora code of conduct in irc channels/topics,
and mailing lists

* Periodically review community conduct (primarily in our weekly kde-sig
meetings)

* Enact a policy of enforcement of CoC more strictly than in the past

This message serves as a friendly reminder that the kde-sig expects a high
level of conduct and collaboration as outlined in:

https://getfedora.org/code-of-conduct

For completeness, I append its content below.

This message also serves as a reminder that these expectations will be
enforced in accordance with:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/CoC_Enforcement

If anyone feels any level of unfriendliness or bad behavior, please
highlight it here onlist or contact individual kde-sig members (me
included).

Thank you all for your consideration.

-- Rex

-------------------------------

Code of Conduct
The Fedora community is made up of a mixture of professionals and volunteers
from all over the world, working on every aspect of the distribution from
coding through to marketing. Diversity is one of our huge strengths, but it
can also lead to communication issues and unhappiness. To that end, we have
a few ground rules that we ask people to adhere to when they're using
project resources.

This isn't an exhaustive list of things that you can't do. Rather, take it
in the spirit in which it's intended - a guide to make it easier to be
excellent to each other.

Be considerate. Your work will be used by other people, and you in turn will
depend on the work of others. Any decision you take will affect users and
colleagues, and you should take those consequences into account when making
decisions.
Be respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement is no
excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. We might all experience some
frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into
a personal attack. It's important to remember that a community where people
feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. Members of the
Fedora community should be respectful when dealing with other contributors
as well as with people outside the Fedora community and with users of
Fedora.
When we disagree, we try to understand why. Disagreements, both social and
technical, happen all the time and Fedora is no exception. It is important
that we resolve disagreements and differing views constructively.

Remember that we're different. The strength of Fedora comes from its varied
community, people from a wide range of backgrounds. Different people have
different perspectives on issues. Being unable to understand why someone
holds a viewpoint doesn't mean that they're wrong. Don't forget that it is
human to err and blaming each other doesn't get us anywhere, rather offer to
help resolving issues and to help learn from mistakes.