Fedora 24 Idea for "KDE Plasma Workspaces" group install

I would like to suggest that for Fedora 24, rsyslog be removed from the "KDE Plasma Workspaces" installation group. While a system logger is needed for any workspace, I don't think that having this package as part of the group is a good idea.

I installed Fedora 23 as a Gnome system.  I have then overlaid Cinnamon and KDE onto it so that I can experiment with all of these options. When I went to install KDE Plasma Workspaces, it wanted to install rsyslog as part of the group. Problem is that I had syslog-ng installed, rsyslog conflicts with syslog-ng, and I very much prefer syslog-ng. So I had to figure out a way around the problem.  Eventually I was able to install Plasma by picking out a few key packages and installing them with their dependencies.

This procedure of installing KDE would have been quite a bit easier if I didn't have to work around the rsyslog conflict. Hence my suggestion for dropping that from the installation group.

Thanks,

Erik