Re: Can't log out of KDE -- "Malformed URL"

Reindl Harald wrote:

>> I must admit I say (through a script) "sudo dnf -y update" almost every
>> day. Am I really alone on this list?
>> Life is too short to do otherwise, unless one's life revolves around
>> Fedora

> well, ask yourself why you have over many years problem threads on
> several fedora mailing lists where you have not been able to say
> anything helpful what changed on your system and rely on crystal balls
> of others :-)

Fortunately I can always rely on your help!

But seriously, what exactly do you do after reading through
a list of say 100 updates (by no means unusual in recent times)?
Do you type out the ones you like,
or do you exclude the ones you don't like?

Actually, I can't recall any problems I've had recently with Fedora
that could be put down to running "dnf -y update".
Most of my problems are either connected with hardware
(why does my Linksys WRT54GL router keep disconecting?)
or else with software I don't understand (KDE Connect).

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net