Re: Lost kicker favorites after updating to plasma 5.5 (not sure if events are related)

oh - and edit menu entries has no effect

systemsettings are missing in the favorites

there are dozen of copies, some of them intentionally hidden but they one which should be visible is not in the menu and so i can't open them nor bring them back to favorites

BTW:
could upstream fix the stupid behavior rpeating the entry-name in menu and favorites when someone intentionally