Re: plasma-nm nm09 branch snapshots coming to kde-testing

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> I've also had trouble with secrets with the new build. :-(

Mine is working :-) Secrets must be being stored somewhere, because I have an
infallible wireless connection.

> These bugs need manual workarounding in config files, or deleting and
> recreating connections, both of which sucks as a user experience.

Nope. I didn't do any manual configuring. I admit that I also logged in to
gnome and entered the secret there, too, so that both kde and gnome have it.
Could this new networkmanager plasmoid be accessing pam (or whatever it is
that gnome uses) for the wireless network password?

> Now I don't know how to proceed, because the previously working build
> doesn't work anymore, and this one doesn't work reliably either.

I had absolutely no luck with the previous build. I was unable to get any
wireless connection at all, only wired. This build is, as I said earlier,
giving me no grief, only pleasure.