Test new Fedora Planet

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that the new Fedora Planet has been deployed on the OCP (OpenShift Container Platform) and is now running on the following sites:

The application has been containerized, and we have migrated the feed reader from Venus to Pluto. Now, it just needs users to input their blogs into their accounts on Fedora Accounts. This information will be used to build Fedora Planet at specific intervals using cron.

We plan to announce the new application and give users some time to add their blogs to their accounts.fedoraproject.org accounts. After that, we will set a date to retire the old planet and move the new application to fedoraplanet.org.

So, we'd like to invite all of you to test the new Fedora Planet at the provided links above to identify any potential issues before we finalize the transition.

Regards,

Pedro Moura

he/him/his

Software Engineer