Re: Freeze break request: update koji package on builders

+1

On 08. 04. 24 18:25, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
When I did the updates before final freeze, I missed updating the
builders with the latest koji package from the f39-infra tag.

At the time for some reason I thought it didn't matter, because the
patches were all hub related, but turns out thats not the case.

2 of the patches affect builders:

* One adding --debug to kiwi builds so we can see whats going on.

* One changing it so kiwi build tasks don't use the koji buildroot for
packages. When they do this they get unsigned packages and it shows up
in the containers made with kiwi.

So, I'd like to update all the builders to the latest f39-infra koji
package with these patches and restart kojid on them.

+1s?

kevin