Re: Freeze break request: moving /mnt/koji/compose/

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 03:37:28PM -0500, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> I just want to make sure our ostree use cases are considered here. I think we
> are already on our own separate volume, so maybe this has no impact, but I do

Correct. You are on other volumes and will only be impacted in that you
shouldn't do any composes when we move things around.

> know at least the mount paths include `compose` in them so I'll list out what
> we do and the desire for it to continue to work:
>
> 1. pungi composes - composing into compose/ostree/repo
> 2. coreos-ostree-importer - importing into /mnt/koji/compose/ostree/repo
>     - https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-releng-automation/blob/main/coreos-ostree-importer/coreos_ostree_importer.py#L50
> 3. fedora-ostree-pruner - pruning /mnt/koji/compose/ostree/repo
>     - https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-releng-automation/blob/main/fedora-ostree-pruner/fedora-ostree-pruner#L27
> 4. the `fedora-compose` ostree repo (accessible via clients for testing purposes)
>     - https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/fedora-repos/blob/rawhide/f/fedora-compose.conf

Right, when we move the compose dir we will need to pause these things.
But hopefully thats just a short cutover.

Thanks for the input!

kevin