Freeze break request: moving /mnt/koji/compose/

Greetings.

As some of you may know, our fedora_koji volume is hitting up against
some limits (namely the netapp 100TB per volume limit). If it hits 100TB
used, the netapp folks tell me it will go offline and we will need to do
special things to free up any space and get it working again.
Obviously, we wish to avoid that.

So, I think we can move /mnt/fedora_koji/koji/compose with minimal
disruption and give us a bunch of room and actually make things faster.

Here's my tenative plan:

* create ~15-20TB volume on one of our ssd aggregates.
* rsync all of /mnt/fedora_koji/koji/compose/ to it.
* Schedule a changeover time/date.
* Make sure no composes or updates pushes are running.
(This should be possible after branched/rawhide, but before updates
and before we are making rc's)
* Do another sync of content so the new copy is up to date.
(I am not sure how long a rsync will take, but we can figure it out)
* move the old directory to compose.old
* mount the new space on koji01/02, kojipkgs01/02, all compose channel
builders, compose-x86-01. Nothing else should need it.
* Wait a short while
* delete compose.old

This should free up about 13TB or so on the main volume, reduce snapshot
churn on it, make composes faster because they will be on ssd instead of
sas drives, and all around be nicer.

I think this can be done during some day without really causing much
outage. Because the koji space is so tight I would like to do it soon,
and I think it best to do it before we are too close to release.
So, later this week or early next week?

Thoughts? +1s? alternative ideas?

kevin