Freeze Break: re-enable bodhi automated pushes

Greetings.

I'd like to ask for +1s from sysadmin-main/releng for:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/pull-request/1329

basically this just re-enables the daily automated pushing that bodhi
normally does. We used to disable this during freezes because we didn't
want it to push the frozen releases stable updates too, but now bodhi
has a way to mark releases as 'frozen' and this automated push will just
not push any stable updates for it automatically.

I did test and started a compose (and then said no to run it) that it
correctly didn't show any f38 stable updates in the mix.

+1s?

kevin