Pyramid 2.0 update proposal for F38

As you may have read in the announcement on the devel mailing list, I've
started a change proposal about bumping Pyramid to version 2.0 for F38.
I cross-announce here because Pyramid and its dependencies are mostly
maintained by infra-sig and I don't want to bypass main-admins, but I
think it's time to move forward (and I have some projects about using
pyramid-openapi3 to provide REST APIs in Bodhi which will need Pyramid 2).

I intend to upgrade Pyramid and rebuild dependent packages also updating
spec files to latest packaging guidelines and possibly upgrade packages
to the latest versions. The list of packages is:

* python-pyramid - Maintained by kevin / infra-sig
* bodhi-server - Maintained by humaton
* python-cornice - Maintained by hguemar / python-packagers-sig
* python-pyramid-fas-openid - Maintained by abompard / infra-sig
* python-pyramid-mako - Maintained by kevin / infra-sig
* python-pyramid-tm - Maintained by kevin / infra-sig
* python-pyramid_sawing - Maintained by abompard

The dependent packages rebuild is not really needed, but it will ensure
that the tests will not fail with Pyramid 2.0. In fact,
python-pyramid-mako is the only one which needs an upgrade to be
compatible with Pyramid 2.0.
I have set up a COPR repository to test the upgrade:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mattia/Pyramid2/

Let me know if there's any objection to the proposal.

Mattia