Re: State of Flask-OIDC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 at 08:30, Frantisek Zatloukal <fzatlouk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 3:25 AM David Kirwan <dkirwan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the update, David!

Would it be possible to cut a new release with the pyJWT PR included at least once you have time/mood to re-focus? Or would that be wasted effort before porting to authlib?

I think it might be wasted effort, as this functionality is replaced/handled in authlib iirc, but then again, I don't think this authlib implementation is ready either so if we do cut a release of the pyJWT PR at least we'll have a working version flask-oidc!

If upstream is too busy to review, should we use our fork: https://github.com/fedora-infra/flask-oidc ? Maybe get the pyJWT code PR merged there, and then point our RPM at this fork? Will take urgency off then, I can take more time then to focus on the authlib implementation?

cheers,
David

Thanks a lot!