Re: FMN / notifications status

Dne 31. 10. 22 v 22:02 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 06:43:08PM +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:
Dne 19. 10. 22 v 14:45 Michal Konecny napsal(a):
1) I noticed that the queue is still growing, so I added 3 more workers.
Hopefully this will be enough to catch up.

Not really :( I am receiving 9 days old notifications now.
Yeah, we know. ;(

We have been trying to speed it up over the last week.

We bumped up the cpus/memory the vm has.
We started 24 worker threads instead of 6
Just a bit ago today we moved the workers to talking to redis via unix
sockets instead of tcp connections. We are hoping for about a ~20%
increase due to that.

It's currently right about 9 days delayed.

We will keep working on making it faster so it can catch up.

Thx for update and for all the effort.

I was just thinking if it was not possible to give a priority to the recent messages and process the old messages later when resources permits.

Vít

kevin