Re: FMN / notifications status

Updates. :)

Last night I reinstalled the new python3 version.
I saved the old f27 version off. It's lv is named
notifs-backend01.iad2.fedoraproject.org-20221004-f27
and it's virt xml is in /root also in case anyone needs/wants to put it
back.

Pingou graciously looked at it this morning and fixed a number of small
issues. I then flailed around and fixed a few more.
The current problem seems to be that it takes so long for it to start up
and cache it's rules and prefs that by the time it does the workers
connections to rabbitmq have timed out and they croak. Pingou increased
the timeout to an hour, and I added a few 0s to it just a bit ago.

Hopefully once it gets past the timeout issue it will start processing.
Currently at least messages aren't being dropped, just queueed up and
not yet processed, so it will have a nice backlog when it finally does
start processing.

fmn.tasks.unprocessed_messages  104650

Anyhow, Pierre will take another look his time tomorrow morning, but he
doesn't have too much time to devote here, and I am on PTO
tomorrow/friday. If we can't get it working by then, it would be great
if someone took over trying to get it working... :)

Thanks everyone for your patience.

kevin