Re: openshift 3->4 moves status and info needed

Is the automatic deployment from GitHub by webhook still an issue or was this solved?

Michal

On 24. 06. 22 23:19, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 05:45:49PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
ok. So we are down to:

elections - moved in stg, but it crashes there. Bcotton was going to
look, but he's dealing with a family emergency. Is anyone else able to
take a look at it? It looks like it just doesn't start processing fast
enough and openshift kills it.
This was a port issue, got it fixed on the openshift side and it's moved
now.
fedocal - moved in stg, but authentication isn't working. It says that
the 'redirect_uri' is invalid, but I cannot for the life of me see
where. It looks right in config, it looks right on ipsilon. The prod one
on openshift 3 looks the same. ;( Abompard: might you be able to take a
look?
Got this sorted with the help of Patrick and Darknao.
Turns out the default in openshift 4 is for routers to 'append' the
hostname on to proxy headers. Since the cluster is behind our already
existing layer of proxies, it was re-writing the header to be
application.fedoraproject.org.application.fedoraproject.org.
Changing that to having it leave the forwarded header alone got it all
working. fedocal is moved in prod and stg.

koschei - mizdebsk was going to move this, but I might just try and do
so tomorrow. I would think it would be pretty easy.
mizdebsk went and did this this morning. koschei is all moved.

So... thats it. All the things I know we want to keep are off the
cluster.

However, fas is still there, so when we take down the cluster, badges
will break. Ideally we would fix that before we take down the old
cluster, but I don't want to leave it running there too long.

Thanks to everyone who helped get this done!

Next step on openshift is some best practices, and look for an email
from me listing what os versions we are using for each app (spoiler, we
have a bunch of out of date ones).

kevin