old vm's

Looking at our current hosts (ansible_distribution_major_version):

    275  35
    120  8
     90  7
     22  34
     11  36
      6  33
      2  9
      2  31
      1  37
      1  32
      1  27

(The reason so many are f35 is because builders are f35)

Anyhow:

- 27 -> This is notifs-backend01. We are still trying to get the python3
  FMN deployed and working in stg so we can repave this and move it to a
  supported version.

- 31 -> These are resultsdb01 and resultsdb01.stg. We already have the
  openshift replacement in staging working, we just need to cut over
  prod. We should schedule a time/date to do that.

- 32 -> This is odcs-backend-releng01. I am just going to reinstall it
  and hopefully odcs is happy on f36. :) I'll mail odcs folks to
  confirm.

- 33 -> These are osbs-aarch64 prod and stg. I'm open to suggestion on
  what to do here. I'd personally say we should leave them and hasten
  our move to image builder and hopefully by then they have container
  building and aarch64? Other ideas welcome.

- 34 -> These are still supported at least, but we need to move them
  soon. I can do most of these, will be contacting people about them.

Finally after that we should try and start moving the 8's and 7's to
9's. ;)

kevin