Upcoming Ipsilon update

Hey folks!

I have recently been given the powers to make Ipsilon releases, so I'm going to deploy the recent changes to production soonish (probably tomorrow early morning UTC). We've been working with a snapshot so it's not as big an update as you'd think when looking at the date of the last official release (2017). Which means things should not break (staging works fine).
It should get us the *very much* requested feature of having a separate field for the OTP token, among other things.
Also, the update is needed to update Bodhi later (something I still need to organize, btw)

Cheers!

Aurélien