Upcoming MirrorManager changes (removal of Internet2 support)

I will remove Internet2 support from MirrorManager in the next few
weeks.

The main reason is, that the source for the Internet2 routing tables
does not exist any more: http://routes.net.internet2.edu/

It changed a couple of years ago and it seems Fedora was one of the only
users of that data. They fixed it for us, but the latest ticket I opened
to access this information was closed with "This service was decomd".

I do not think that the removal of Internet2 support for our users will
be noticed at all. Removing Internet2 will remove some complexity from
the code and using ASN and GeoIP should still provide a reasonably close
mirror for most of out users.

I will start to update the different components to not expose and rely
on Internet2 information any more in the next couple of weeks.

Let me know if you see any major problems in removing Internet2 support
from MirrorManager.

		Adrian