3 small freeze breaks

Greetings everyone.

I have 3 PR's that I would like to get freeze breaks for (+1s from any
sysadmin main or releng person). Of course comments from everyone are
most welcome too.

First:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/pull-request/986
proxies: update *.id.fedoraproject.org wildcard to 2022 version

This updates the wildcard cert for id.fedoraproject.org.
If we don't do this in 4 days it will break.
This will require running the proxies playbooks after merge.

Second:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/pull-request/987
buildvm-s390x kvm builders: increase memory from 10g to 13g

Per the devel list some large packages like mariadb are failing to build
due to lack of memory. We can easily just bump all the kvm builders up
to 13G from 10G without much trouble. I think I can do this dynamically
while they are up, but might need a reboot if something goes wrong.

Third:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/pull-request/988
proxies: open ocp4 api port in both stg and prod

This opens port 6443/tcp on our iad2 proxies so we can reach the
openshift 4 api port. We decided this would probibly be an ok risk, as
you need auth for anything and this port is expected to be exposed, so
it should be pretty secure. Note that there is still a self signed cert
you would have to accept currently, but otherwise oc should work.

Also, this adds some workers we have recently added to the clusters into
haproxy.

This will need a proxies playbook run after merged.

Thanks and look forward to comments, +1s. ;)

kevin