Is anyone using greenwave 'decision update' fedora-messaging messages?

Hi folks!

So, greenwave publishes these 'decision.update' messages:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/id?id=2022-04ed73bc-25ca-4dfc-9530-aa5635135f06&is_raw=true&size=extra-large

Up until relatively recently, they were used by Bodhi to update gating
status for updates. But I figured that was a bad design for various
reasons, and changed Bodhi to do it differently[0].

I'm not aware of anything else that uses these messages, I think
they're bad design, and I'd like to submit a greenwave PR to remove all
the code that's used to produce them (it would substantially simplify
greenwave). But before doing that, it seems a good idea to ask if
anyone's aware of anything else that uses them. I believe Kevin told me
no native fedora-messaging consumers seem to be subscribed to that
topic, but it is possible something could be consuming them via the
fedmsg bridge.

Thanks folks!

[0] https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/pull/4230
--