Re: Fedora Badges -- broader questions

On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 10:57:55AM +0100, Leigh Griffin wrote:
> haha my efforts here are to make sure we don't end up in a situation in
> 5-10 years time where history repeats itself. I'm a fan of questioning the
> past to influence the future!

Yes, and I genuinely appreciate it. We need to make sure we have a
sustainable solution.

> >    (https://mattdm.org/fedora/fedora-contributor-trends/,
> That's a really cool hidden gem, first time I have seen it!

Yeah, it's off running off on my own server, and it currently uses
fedmsg so it's going to die. And it's some very, very unsustainable hacky
scripts. Josseline Perdomo has a new version that we hope to actually have
running in Fedora community infra soon and which we can make more visible.

> It definitely makes it possible but it comes with a risk factor! Thanks for
> the insight though this was helpful to talk through

:)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>