Re: Fedora Badges -- broader questions

In addition to all the points raised here - the creation, distribution
and availability of badges through a badging automation system also
enhances the trust and confidence in this process. That is, the
viewership of these badges can easily understand that they represent a
finite piece of accomplishment and can also be easily followed back to
the actual accomplishment and achievement themselves.

/s

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>