Re: Fedora Badges status

It appears that the conversion fo python3 on fedbages was done about a
year ago -- but never released or deployed into production.

There is some discussion on this ticket here:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/datanommer/issues/151

and also an infra ticket here:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/10192

cheers,